Photos by Hillary Ehlen
If you walk into any home décor store in the United States, odds are that you will find copper in some way, shape or form. Even Target’s new home line, Project 62, features rose gold silverware, which is a combination of gold and copper. Another trend that is slowly sneaking its way into our hearts and homes is amber glass. It started earlier this year with colorful depression glass making a comeback.
Now, as the leaves turn brown this fall, so will our glasses. However, you don’t have to spend hours online looking for copper and amber. You can support local businesses and be on-trend with these smart, FM-area finds.
These antique goblets from The White House Co. will bring warm, amber tones into your home. Arrange them on open shelving with your vintage glassware collection.
These authentic, Portuguese copper tea kettles from Grace 1972 would make a bold statement while sitting on the buffet at your next family gathering.
These Paddywax Apothecary Collection candles from MINT + BASIL will add old-time luxury to any room, especially your master bath.
These Tag measuring cups and spoons from Zandbroz Variety are just too pretty to keep hidden away in a kitchen drawer.
Incorporate these products into the ultimate, luxurious evening:
- First, place Paddywax apothecary candles around your home to permeate the air with the soothing scents of Amber & Smoke and Geranium & Basil.
- Then, brew yourself a cup of tea in your authentic, Portuguese copper tea set.
- Next, add a teaspoon of sugar with your copper measuring spoons.
- Optional: tidy your living space between sips of tea, which always helps you relax at the end of a long day.
- Finally, pour your favorite wine into an amber goblet to enjoy with the latest issue of Design & Living Magazine.